Verdict: Success! Cha Seung Won cooked this on 3 Meals a Day on a super hot day (34 degrees)! Wonder how they managed to eat this through the sweltering heat @.@
Perfect for a cold day 🙂
- Chop all ingredients and set aside in a bowl:
- ground meat
- ripen kimchi
- kimchi juice
- chilli flakes (guchugaru)
- spring onions – cut diagonally, 1 inch in length
- tofu (optional)
- Boil a pot of stock (water + 1 piece of kombu (kelp) + 1 mushroom). Remove kombu and mushroom after water becomes a stock.
- Add all ingredients from #1 into stock.
- Add chopped garlic, bring to boil.
- (Optional) Add ramen.
Thank you: 3 Meals A Day