Verdict: Very good and easy! Don’t flatten the chicken too much. Need to figure out how to make the chicken more moist
- Butterfly boneless chicken breast pieces – cut from the middle towards the left to half the thickness. Repeat by cutting from the middle towards the right.
- Soak butterflied boneless chicken breast pieces in herb oil: olive oil + thyme + rosemary + crushed garlic. Turn it around to marinate the other side.
- Sandwich the chicken in between cling foil and use the base of a frying pan to flatten it (#bangbangbang).
- At this stage, you can freeze the chicken pieces for further use or pan fry it.
- Heat up frying pan, put the chicken pieces inside. Flip once only to retain moisture.
- Serve with a side of fresh green salad with tomatoes.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over the chicken.
Ideas: Serve with a side of mash potatoes or other salad. Add brown or onion sauce.
Thank you: You Can Cook with Sam Kim Ep 3