Verdict: Can do again!
- Heat up wok and add cooking oil.
- Tumis 1.5 tbsp sambal hae bee (shrimp sambal) until fragrant – gotten mine from Baba Charlie’s in Melaka.
- Add a little bit of extra virgin coconut oil and add 2 sliced onions.
- Add in cut pre-cooked long beans (I added 5 strips).
- Add in cut brinjal (soak in water after cutting to avoid browning and drain before cooking).
- Stir fry all ingredients to desired doneness.
- Add fish sauce and sugar to taste.
Note to self: Pre-cook the long beans first as it takes a loooooong time to soften and get rid of the ‘raw’ taste. Soaking in hot water is not good enough.